Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Alpha's Reluctant Mate by Morganna Williams- A Part Of Her Cannot Help Longing For Him To Claim Her Fully #SpankingRomance #Shifters



Blurb

After she is attacked by a large, unknown animal, Alexandria Pace soon finds that her miraculously swift recovery and suddenly voracious appetite are far from the most disturbing aspects of her situation. It rapidly becomes apparent that not only has she been bitten by a rogue werewolf, she has also been identified by the alpha of a nearby pack as his chosen mate.

Connor had planned to take his time and woo Alexandria gently, but the attack by a rival wolf forces him to take drastic action and compel her to join his pack right away. He is more than ready to keep his mate safe whether she likes it or not, and as she’ll quickly discover, disobeying her new alpha will earn her a swift and thorough punishment.

As her first full moon approaches, Alexandria struggles to adapt to life as a member of a pack, especially when that involves submitting to the alpha. Yet despite Connor’s willingness to bare her bottom for a painful, embarrassing spanking whenever she defies him, a part of Alexandria cannot help longing for him to claim her fully.

But when an enemy challenges Connor and threatens to take Alexandria from the pack by force, will he win the fight to protect his mate?

Publisher’s Note: The Alpha’s Reluctant Mate is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

--

Excerpt

“Did you publically defy me?” Connor asked with a raised brow, his hand paused in the act of rolling up his right sleeve.

“Yes, but…”

“Then we’re agreed,” he said with a nod, fixing his sleeve in place and catching me by one arm and pulling me with him to the couch.

“No… wait, Connor… you can’t!” I cried as I felt myself pulled face down over his lap as he sat down on the couch.

“I assure you I can,” he said as he pulled both my sweat pants and panties down to my knees in one motion.

His hand fell hard and fast, making me realize he’d been right when he warned me after my first spanking that the next one would make the first seem like a child’s punishment. He was spanking much harder, each slap making me yelp and writhe over his knee.

“Ooooh… ouch… Connor… stop!” I cried.

“I will stop when I feel the lesson is sufficiently learned and not a moment before,” Connor said sternly.

I wailed loudly then bit my lip as I realized my entire pack could probably hear my spanking. His hand continued to fall with no discernible pattern, leaving not an inch of my bottom without throbbing heat.

He paused and I took a deep relieved breath, only to cry out in dismay when he tilted me further over his lap in order to pay closer attention to the tender under curve of my backside. “No, Connor! Not there!”

“Yes, there, mate.” 

His hand fell hard five times in a row on my left sit spot till I was yowling, no longer concerned about my pack mates hearing my punishment. Then he moved and gave the right side the exact same treatment. My horror was complete when I felt him part my tender bottom cheeks and press the tip of one finger against my anus.

“Now you will get a taste of how I will deal with defiance once we are well and truly mated.”

“Noooooo!” I cried, desperately clenching against his intrusion when he pulled his finger away to deliver another series of sharp slaps that left me gasping for air and then the finger was back pushing deep inside while I moaned in embarrassed protest.

“Defiant mates get their bottoms punished inside and out,” Connor told me matter-of-factly as his finger took up a quick in-and-out rhythm.

---

Buy Link- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.