Friday, February 6, 2015

I Finally Found it!



Archimedes wasn't the only one ecstatic when he shouted this word... I lost the link and the username to this blog two years ago and it has been driving me crazy ever since.

Think of this blog as Peyton's Blog - the beta version.  Or it became the Beta version after I lost everything connected to it.  Grrrrrrrr...

But I'm here and because I'm too stubborn after all that effort and really do suffer from OCD, I can't get rid of it.  So here I am with another blog.  

Stay tuned this will fill up soon... 

You know this may be the home to my new Male/Male romances--- hmmmm.... ::starts looking at her one of her favorite publishers....:::

Sorry guys, I've got some stalking to do.  

See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting.